THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 29, 2011

I Come Bearing Neopaganism and More!

Welcome, everyone and Merry Meet! I'm going on a journey and of course, you are welcome to come along with me. I've noticed that a lot of people of different religions (or non-religions) defend their position on YouTube and educate others about what they believe and try to convince them to believe it. Well, I noticed that close to none of them were anywhere in the Pagan racket. It's either one of the big Semitic religions or Atheists who voice their opinions. So, I decided to do a blog (rather than a video channel, because I'm a little camera-shy, to be honest). And instead of proselytizing to you, I'm only doing the education bit. I don't want to try to convince anyone to worship any particular god or to not worship any gods at all. However, I will argue for certain concepts that I think others should embrace that just happen to be part of the Neopagan way. If other Neopagans are reading this, then of course, there might not be any problems. (Or there might be, because Neopaganism is so open in it's tenets, that there's plenty of room for disagreement.) I will explore different forms of Neopaganism, other religions that Neopagans recognize, beliefs that we hold and all kinds of other goodies. :) So, come! I will whisk us away to the journey!

0 comments: